These weight loss tips will help you lose weight without dieting. Yes, it is possible. The beauty of losing weight without dieting is that you never have to go off the diet, so the weight you lose stays off. If, like me, you’ve tried many times to diet, lost the weight, only to go back to your old ways and put the weight all back on again, plus more, it’s time to try mindful eating. I’ve been using mindful eating practices for the last 20 years and have never experienced weight problems again. My mind is free from the obsessive chatter about food and my weight. I can still eat all the foods I love and have found the right balance for me to still keep the weight off. Here’s a summary of how you can have that same freedom:
Weight Loss Tips:
- Start to incorporate the principles of mindful eating into your life. You don’t have to do this all at once. Try making incremental changes.
- Become aware of what is making you put on weight. Do you regularly overeat? Do you not like exercising?
- Stop dieting! Stop putting your hopes of losing weight in a diet. You need to start learning to listen to your body and its specific needs.
- Practice mindful eating daily. Even if you start by doing it at only one meal time.
- Become aware of your emotional triggers to eating and find other ways to deal with your emotions that don’t involve food.
- Stop judging your food as good or bad. All food, in moderation, is allowed. Some foods are better for you on some days than on others, learn to read the signs of your body to know when is best to eat certain foods.
- Learn to listen to your body. Get to know what it feels like to be truly physically hungry. Learn to know what full feels like. Know what foods your body needs to stay healthy.
- Become aware of your triggers to overeating. Do you eat more in social situations? Do you eat more when you’re stressed? When you become conscious of your behaviour, you can make minor adjustments.
- Make all foods allowed. When you eat the foods you like in moderation, you are more likely not to overeat on them when you do have them.
For my free eBook on how to lose weight without dieting, sign up below…
For more information on the MB-EAT program, contact me. The MB-EAT program has been scientifically proven to assist people in overcoming emotional eating and binge eating.